Does the Village have a Building and Zoning staff?

Building and zoning matters are handled by the office personnel of the Village of Indian Head Park Building and Zoning Department, and are overseen by members of the Board of Trustees. In addition, the Village contracts with a consulting firm whose staff performs inspections, reviews plans, issues reports, and provides advice and direction on building and zoning matters. The Building and Zoning staff may be reached by calling 708-246-3080 ext. 101 or by visiting the Village Administration Office.

Show All Answers

1. Does the Village have a Building and Zoning staff?
2. How do I apply for a building permit, and is there a fee for a permit?
3. What is the review process regarding plans for a building project?
4. How can my building contractor and/or subcontractors obtain a license from the Village?
5. Where can I obtain information on zoning procedures, and how can I obtain a variance if I need one for my construction project?
6. I’ve heard about J.U.L.I.E. and know that it has something to do with utilities. Where can I find more information about J.U.L.I.E.?
7. Does the Village have a Resale Inspection requirement?