Forms for Applications, Licenses and Permits

Online Forms

The Village of Indian Head Park offers online form submission for some, but not all of the forms for permits and licenses.  Once the form is completed it will be routed to the appropriate Village employee for review.  Please proceed to our Online Fillable Forms.

Printable Forms 

Printable forms are available online to be printed and completed at your home or office. Please bring your completed form, additional documentation, and applicable fees to the Village Hall during regular business hours.

​Administration Department Forms

  1. Block Party Application
  2. Business License Application
  3. Dog Registration
  4. F.O.I.A. Request Form
  5. Liquor License Application
  6. Solicitation Permit
  7. Vehicle Sticker Registration
  8. Temporary Sign permit application

Block Party Application

Please complete the Block Party Application, and submit to Village Hall 
  • Please fill out and return the Block Party Application no later than one week prior to your event.

 Indian Head Park Water Bill Direct Debit Form

Please fill out the IHP Water Direct Debit Form and submit by email or in person to the Village Hall.

Please Note: Once you have signed up for Direct Debit payment for your Indian Head Park water bill, you will still receive a paper statement. The deduction amount will appear on your IHP Water Bill Statement, and be automatically deducted on the due of the bill. 

Building Department Forms

  1. Building Permit Application
  2. Contractor License Application
  3. Demolition Application
  4. Zoning Petition Application

Building Permit Application

The following is a list of items you will need to complete the application process

Police Department Forms

  1. Alarm Registration
  2. F.O.I.A. Request Form
  3. Overnight Parking Form
  4. Vacation Watch Form 
Please fill out the Alarm Registration, and return to the Police Department with payment
  • Please note that you will have to list all of the key-holders, and Alarm company information, when completing the application. 

Public Works Department Forms

  1. Drainage/Flood Complaint Form
  2. Tree Removal Application

Drainage / Flood Complaint Form

Click here to complete the online version of the Drainage or Flood Complaint Form
Please complete the printable Drainage & Flood Complaint Form 
  • Please include photos, engineer's reports, or any other information pertaining to the complaint/issue when submitting the form.