WATER & SEWER SERVICES DEPARTMENT
Indian Head Park supplies water and sewer services to some, but not all of its residents. For those residents who are serviced by the LaGrange Highlands Sanitary District, more information is available by calling 708-246-5657 or visiting the LaGrange Highlands Sanitary District Website
How to Report a Problem or Receive Help
Edward Santen, Superintendent of Public Works & Water, oversees all public works, water & sewer functions. He and his staff respond to both emergency and routine repairs and maintenance.
- For Water & Sewer emergencies outside of regular business hours, please call the non-emergency Police Department number at 708-246-4534. You will need to fill out a Drainage & Sewer Complaint Form.
- For Water & Sewer emergencies during regular business hours please contact Ed Santen,Superintendent of Public Works and Water at 708-246-1233 x1.
- Please use the Concern or Compliment feature of the website to report non-emergency Water & Sewer issues.
More detailed information about emergency procedures is outlined on the Emergencies with Drainage, Water & Sewer webpage.
The Public Works Water Department is responsible for maintaining the Indian Head Park water, sewer, and storm sewer distribution systems. Please review the Water and Sewer overviews for more detailed information.
Billing inquiries related to water & sewer services should be directed to the Administration Department or you may review information on the Billing webpage.
- Which municipality provides water and sewer services in my area?
- Whom should I call if I encounter a water or sewer emergency?
- What are the residential rates for water and sewer services?
- Can I pay my water/sewer bills online?
- Does Indian Head Park make a water quality report available? Where can I obtain a copy?
- Does the Village have any restrictions with regard to outdoor watering during spring and summer months?